Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's been a week - I lost over 5 pounds

Hey, everybody. Greg here. Sorry I missed you the last couple of days. Brian and I have given Lisa a few days to redesign some areas of the site. Yesterday was day 6 of my journey and I did a weigh-in. I lost a little over 5 pounds. I was so excited.
I'll be off induction starting tomorrow so I'll be able to expand my menu. Looking forward to that. I may try a few of Lisa's new recipes. She has used Brian and I for guinnea pigs for the last few years and I loved them all. Now I just need to learn to cook. Brian had to tell me how to boil eggs last week so if I can do it anyone can. The eggs turned out just fine.
I'll keep you posted on my progress. I'm hoping this weeks weight loss will match of exceed last weeks Check back and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment