Monday, January 25, 2010

2 Weeks Down

Today marks the end of my second week on the low carb life and also time for my second weigh-in.  Two weeks ago, I weighed 263.5 pounds.  I lost 5 pounds the first week and as I'm getting ready to step on the scales, I'm hoping for another 5 pound loss or something close to that.  Let's see.  Yes!  I now weigh 254.5.  My weight loss for the week is 4 pounds.  My two week total is 9 pounds.  I feel really good about that because the only thing I've done differently is change what I eat.  That's without really any exercise, just eating low carb.  And no, I haven't been starving myself either.  If I'm hungry, I eat.  To me, it seems like what I'm eating keeps me feeling full a lot longer than before I started this.  Well, that's all for now.  Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment